What’s going on guys? How are you Today? I’m going to ask you what are your suggestions and wishes for the upcoming NBA 2K20. We all know that the previous version of the game has some flaws but we should always remember that there is always a room for improvement in many aspects. In this article, you will learn when the NBA 2K20 release date on PS4 and Xbox One.
NBA 2K20 Release Date
The is release along September 2019. Gamers who will pre-order will be able to play the game before the official release date.
NBA 2K20 Wishlist
Many of us wanted new features of the game and to know what are they you can easily look at this Blog posts on NLSC
Official NLSC Wishlist for NBA 2K20 (SUBMITTED)
Some of the improvements they want to look on are the following game modes
- Find a way to fine-tune online and offline gameplay independently of one another, so that changes to one don’t mess up the other.
- Reduce the amount of skating/floating and clunky changes of direction, fix speed breaks, and improve foot planting, while retaining the responsiveness of the controls.
- Improve physicality and reduce clipping. There’s far too many instances of the ball warping and clipping through players, steal attempts that swat right through the ball, and so forth
- Increase XP earnings for Badges and cap breakers. It shouldn’t really slow down until you’re well past 90 Overall. You can also use the codes the previous locker codes to have a higher overall.
- Improve teammate AI and team strategy. As noted above, AI teammates often make silly decisions at both ends of the court.
- Improve substitution logic so you don’t get yanked in the middle of a tightly contested game, where you’re having a big impact. It’s frustrating for that to happen and get subbed in again with the game out of reach.
The above mentioned are just a few of the things that the player wants to update.
Are you excited to know the release date for 2k20? Stay tuned on this announcement this coming weeks. If you want to get updated, bookmark this site now.